Welcome to android.aokforums.com. Click here to register


* Login   * Register Arcade    * FAQ
It is currently December 5th, 2021, 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


READ RULE #11



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: October 20th, 2012, 4:34 pm 
rules enforcement
rules enforcement
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 4:29 pm
Posts: 45
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 24 times
swiperrat wrote:
id find something else to piss away $600 on


I just bought a laptop...lmao


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: October 20th, 2012, 6:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 7:36 am
Posts: 16
Has thanked: 64 times
Have thanks: 82 times
rootlinux wrote:
Congrats to you all.

Been five days now using this EgoTwist vapor setup and no cigarette cravings at all. Smoked one on Tuesday after using this all day. Cigarette tasted horrible.
I think the flavor helps.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2



Root how that works?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: October 21st, 2012, 12:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Posts: 102
Has thanked: 180 times
Have thanks: 148 times
TroNit wrote:
rootlinux wrote:
Congrats to you all.

Been five days now using this EgoTwist vapor setup and no cigarette cravings at all. Smoked one on Tuesday after using this all day. Cigarette tasted horrible.
I think the flavor helps.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2



Root how that works?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2


Everything in the mix, besides the nicotine additive is 100% food grade.
The nicotine level is setup sorta like full, lite, ultra lite and no nicotine.
You can get cigar level as well.
No tar, cyanide, glue or any of that.
You can get tobacco base but we only go with non tobacco mix.
Flavor is awesome and the vapor actually helps clear your lungs and sinus.
My favorites are in what they call the Dark Temptation line.
It's mostly coffee, cream, caramel and mocha flavors.
They also have fruit and mint mixes.
We always smoked menthol but do not vape menthol which is odd.
They can add mint to any mix.

Also they have done studies and there is no second hand smoke or anything other that vapor and pleasant smell.
It truly looks and feels like you are smoking.
The cheap e cigs will just have you returning to cigarettes but this system really works.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: October 21st, 2012, 6:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 7:36 am
Posts: 16
Has thanked: 64 times
Have thanks: 82 times
rootlinux wrote:
TroNit wrote:
rootlinux wrote:
Congrats to you all.

Been five days now using this EgoTwist vapor setup and no cigarette cravings at all. Smoked one on Tuesday after using this all day. Cigarette tasted horrible.
I think the flavor helps.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2



Root how that works?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2


Everything in the mix, besides the nicotine additive is 100% food grade.
The nicotine level is setup sorta like full, lite, ultra lite and no nicotine.
You can get cigar level as well.
No tar, cyanide, glue or any of that.
You can get tobacco base but we only go with non tobacco mix.
Flavor is awesome and the vapor actually helps clear your lungs and sinus.
My favorites are in what they call the Dark Temptation line.
It's mostly coffee, cream, caramel and mocha flavors.
They also have fruit and mint mixes.
We always smoked menthol but do not vape menthol which is odd.
They can add mint to any mix.

Also they have done studies and there is no second hand smoke or anything other that vapor and pleasant smell.
It truly looks and feels like you are smoking.
The cheap e cigs will just have you returning to cigarettes but this system really works.



Thanks root..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: October 21st, 2012, 11:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Posts: 102
Has thanked: 180 times
Have thanks: 148 times
Anytime my brother.
Hope you try it and it works for you.
My wife's grandfather got us on it.
He has smoked hard for over 40 years at three packs a day.
He is on his third week with this and hasn't smoked a full pack of real cigarettes in this time.
It is working great for him as well.
Think he smoked maybe four cigarettes all last week.
So he went from about 420 cigarettes a week down to just 4.
That pretty much speaks for itself.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: October 21st, 2012, 11:40 pm 
rules enforcement
rules enforcement
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 4:29 pm
Posts: 45
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 24 times
As long as it works is all that matters :-D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 12:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Posts: 102
Has thanked: 180 times
Have thanks: 148 times
cbucz24 wrote:
As long as it works is all that matters :-D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2


True that. :)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 12:17 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Posts: 102
Has thanked: 180 times
Have thanks: 148 times
Still smoke free. :)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 4:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 4:24 am
Posts: 103
Highscores: 4
Has thanked: 247 times
Have thanks: 302 times
rootlinux wrote:
Still smoke free. :)

good job root

For this message the author swiperrat has received thanks:
rootlinux (November 5th, 2012, 1:59 am)
Rating: 7.14%
 


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay, so I stopped smoking.
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 8:52 pm 
rules enforcement
rules enforcement
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 4:29 pm
Posts: 45
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 24 times
rootlinux wrote:
Still smoke free. :)

Hell yea, same here. !!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

For this message the author cbucz24 has received thanks:
rootlinux (November 5th, 2012, 1:59 am)
Rating: 7.14%
 


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Vision Theme by Black Fusion © 2007 Frost
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buy web visitors
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums