* Login   * Register Arcade    * FAQ
It is currently June 25th, 2019, 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

READ RULE #11

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: CyanMobile
PostPosted: April 8th, 2013, 7:00 pm 

Have thanks: 147 times
Hey guys I am starting my dive into the source building :o My first project is for both of my devices the Og and the 3vo. Have any of yall seen or used CyanMobile? I played with a version on my 3vo but the camera did not work along with a couple of other things so I figured why not port it for both devices. It is gb based so everything should work but should and does is always another story. LOL. I will post more as it happens.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: CyanMobile
PostPosted: April 11th, 2013, 8:49 pm 

Have thanks: 147 times
Well I did not go the tried and true route for compiling. I did downgrade to 10.04 and did not like it at all so I found a guide for 13.04 and went that route. I must say that building from source has not been easy learning all this new stuff has my brain in a funk but I have compiled my first rom!! This was only a tester to make sure the everything was setup correctly. I used evervolv 4.1.2 source and compiled for the evo 4g and everything went smooth. Then I got the source for cyanmobile and baked. CyanMobile has been giving me some big problems so I moved on to baked for the moment and I think everything is now setup correctly. I am compiling it right now for the evo 4g to make sure it works and then I will do the 3vo build. Hopefully in the next few days I can get everything for cyanmobile fixed and get a build out for it also. Once I have the basics down ports should flow out of here like crazy. I am working on a list of sources to download now so if anyone has a request feel free to place it and I shall see what I can do to make it happen.

Profile E-mail