Welcome to android.aokforums.com. Click here to register


* Login   * Register Arcade    * FAQ
It is currently December 18th, 2018, 10:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


READ RULE #11



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: 4G?!
PostPosted: March 30th, 2013, 3:39 pm 
rules enforcement
rules enforcement
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 2:09 pm
Posts: 44
Location: Nevada
Has thanked: 35 times
Have thanks: 63 times
I've finally discovered how cool 4G is. Stopped here in St. Joseph , MO and a nice surprise awaited me! Too bad its only for a few hours.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: March 30th, 2013, 7:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 4:24 am
Posts: 103
Highscores: 4
Has thanked: 247 times
Have thanks: 302 times
death-by-soap wrote:
I've finally discovered how cool 4G is. Stopped here in St. Joseph , MO and a nice surprise awaited me! Too bad its only for a few hours.

SWEET.....i should have 4g thr 2nd quarter this year...lol but been hearing that shit sense wimax came out

For this message the author swiperrat has received thanks:
crispy11 (July 4th, 2013, 10:31 pm)
Rating: 7.14%
 


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: March 30th, 2013, 11:21 pm 
rules enforcement
rules enforcement
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 2:09 pm
Posts: 44
Location: Nevada
Has thanked: 35 times
Have thanks: 63 times
Sucks that I have to be 2000 miles away from where I live to have it. Check out these speeds. 1x/3G then 4G and WiFi.


Attachments:
uploadfromtaptalk1364703732860.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1364703732860.jpg [ 33.82 KiB | Viewed 1879 times ]
Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 5th, 2013, 3:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Random avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2012, 7:11 pm
Posts: 21
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 15 times
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 5th, 2013, 11:15 pm 
rules enforcement
rules enforcement
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 2:09 pm
Posts: 44
Location: Nevada
Has thanked: 35 times
Have thanks: 63 times
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 6th, 2013, 5:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 4:24 am
Posts: 103
Highscores: 4
Has thanked: 247 times
Have thanks: 302 times
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

no,just like sprint and att


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 6th, 2013, 10:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Random avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2012, 7:11 pm
Posts: 21
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 15 times
swiperrat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

no,just like sprint and att



Yep. Just a normal provider. I'm pretty pissed off that XDA doesn't have a forum for the USCC S3...... But I'm gonna change that one way or another


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 7th, 2013, 12:21 pm 
rules enforcement
rules enforcement
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 2:09 pm
Posts: 44
Location: Nevada
Has thanked: 35 times
Have thanks: 63 times
HipKat wrote:
swiperrat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

no,just like sprint and att



Yep. Just a normal provider. I'm pretty pissed off that XDA doesn't have a forum for the USCC S3...... But I'm gonna change that one way or another


It should have a sub forum with the T-Mobile version I thought.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 7th, 2013, 8:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Random avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2012, 7:11 pm
Posts: 21
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 15 times
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
swiperrat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

no,just like sprint and att



Yep. Just a normal provider. I'm pretty pissed off that XDA doesn't have a forum for the USCC S3...... But I'm gonna change that one way or another


It should have a sub forum with the T-Mobile version I thought.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2



There IS a T-Mobile forum, but not USCC... stupid. at least a dozen people have asked for one in the thread to request a forum for a device


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 7th, 2013, 9:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 4th, 2012, 4:24 am
Posts: 103
Highscores: 4
Has thanked: 247 times
Have thanks: 302 times
HipKat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
swiperrat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

no,just like sprint and att



Yep. Just a normal provider. I'm pretty pissed off that XDA doesn't have a forum for the USCC S3...... But I'm gonna change that one way or another


It should have a sub forum with the T-Mobile version I thought.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2



There IS a T-Mobile forum, but not USCC... stupid. at least a dozen people have asked for one in the thread to request a forum for a device

hate to tell ya, but your gonna be a sprint user later this year U.S. Cellular customers in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri and Ohio, 585,000 in total, will also become Sprint customers as part of the deal.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Vision Theme by Black Fusion © 2007 Frost
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buy web visitors
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums