Have thanks: 15 times
swiperrat wrote:
HipKat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
swiperrat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

no,just like sprint and att

Yep. Just a normal provider. I'm pretty pissed off that XDA doesn't have a forum for the USCC S3...... But I'm gonna change that one way or another

It should have a sub forum with the T-Mobile version I thought.

There IS a T-Mobile forum, but not USCC... stupid. at least a dozen people have asked for one in the thread to request a forum for a device

hate to tell ya, but your gonna be a sprint user later this year U.S. Cellular customers in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri and Ohio, 585,000 in total, will also become Sprint customers as part of the deal.

Peoria is not part of that .

http://www.pjstar.com/business/x1671793441/U-S-Cellulars-Peoria-customers-not-part-of-Sprint-deal

"Peoria is not one of those markets. Peoria is a large and important market for U.S. Cellular," said Kimbell, citing 110,000 U.S. Cellular customers in the Peoria area alone.

U.S. Cellular is also maintaining a presence in Rockford, but Bloomington, Springfield, Decatur and Champaign will switch to Sprint, according to the agreement.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: April 8th, 2013, 1:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 4
Have thanks: 302 times
HipKat wrote:
swiperrat wrote:
HipKat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
swiperrat wrote:
death-by-soap wrote:
HipKat wrote:
One of the biggest reasons I left Sprint this week is because they may have given the world 4G, but they're the only provider in Peoria that doesn't have 4G. It's nice to have it now!

Is US cellular a prepaid network? Buy your minutes and data through cards? Etc..

no,just like sprint and att

Yep. Just a normal provider. I'm pretty pissed off that XDA doesn't have a forum for the USCC S3...... But I'm gonna change that one way or another

It should have a sub forum with the T-Mobile version I thought.

There IS a T-Mobile forum, but not USCC... stupid. at least a dozen people have asked for one in the thread to request a forum for a device

hate to tell ya, but your gonna be a sprint user later this year U.S. Cellular customers in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri and Ohio, 585,000 in total, will also become Sprint customers as part of the deal.

Peoria is not part of that .

http://www.pjstar.com/business/x1671793441/U-S-Cellulars-Peoria-customers-not-part-of-Sprint-deal

"Peoria is not one of those markets. Peoria is a large and important market for U.S. Cellular," said Kimbell, citing 110,000 U.S. Cellular customers in the Peoria area alone.

U.S. Cellular is also maintaining a presence in Rockford, but Bloomington, Springfield, Decatur and Champaign will switch to Sprint, according to the agreement.

ah i see ,anyway i didnt get to deep into it

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: 4G?!
PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 10:34 pm 

Have thanks: 9 times
I just found out I got 4g outside Detroit still spotty to me as sprint usually is, at my home i get about 8 down and 3 up
very surprised by this.. this is literally a mile from my house
Attachment:
Screenshot_2013-07-06-15-18-32.png
Screenshot_2013-07-06-15-18-32.png [ 98.06 KiB | Viewed 674 times ]

usual sprint drive a mile and get triple you numbers
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Profile E-mail